Services for Birthparents
You are not “giving up your baby.” You are making a plan for you and your baby’s future. A Baby Step Adoption Agency offers the most help and assistance from your caring caseworker and counselor. Our experienced staff including lawyers, caseworkers and counselors will explain all of your legal rights and options, while offering the best emotional support.
Our Promise to Birthparents
- Available 24/7 – We come to you to offer support and guidance.
- Counseling and support free of charge before, during and after pregnancy.
- Financial assistance – A Baby Step Adoption will review your budget and find every resource for you and your family to assure a safe pregnancy. This could include all pregnancy-related expenses, housing services, food and maternity clothes.
- Open or closed adoption agreements – Your Choice!
- Design your own adoption plan – You select the family that is right for you.
- Free legal services – A Baby Step Adoption has attorneys available to make sure you know your legal rights and that your adoption plan meets every legal requirement.
- No appearance in court required.
- Babies are not placed in foster care – Direct placements to an adoptive family.
- Confidential and Private – All Services are private, confidential, and we take steps to see that no information is disclosed without your consent.
- All services are FREE – Lifetime birthparent support.
What Steps Do I Take Now?
- Take your first “baby” step, and talk with your caseworker. Call toll free 888-505-2367 or text 610-613-1911. Our staff is caring and friendly. Learn all about your choices. Let’s talk about your needs, your budget, finding the right family for you. We will help you decide the right option for you.
- Plan your budget – Your caseworker will help plan your budget and expenses. We will make this process as easy as possible and personalized for you.
- Review profiles and select a family – Find the right match and a family that shares your values, goals, and plans for the future. Check out our Waiting Families page to see pre-approved adoptive families. Decide on open or closed adoption and the type of contact you desire.
- Make your pregnancy and hospital plan. Your caseworker will work with your hospital to make the birth plan that works for you and your chosen family.
- Plan your future. We can offer assistance with education, career services, and housing to help you achieve your goals.
Have more questions? Call 888-505-2367, text 610-613-1911 or take a look at Pregnancy 101.